Sunday, November 20, 2011

Handsome Braydon

Whew! 2 layouts in 1 day? You bet! What a great Sunday afternoon for football and scrapbooking :) 


The second layout I made today features my bestie's handsome son, Braydon. I'm making a scrapbook for her and she recently had professional pictures taken! I'm in heaven! :)

I used the latest sketch at My Minds Eye (and the color brown):


The gorgeous My Minds Eye Lost and Found II "Breeze" collection is perfect for little boy photos.


~Sigh~ isn't he precious???  Click the photo to see larger view. I loved working with these papers. I cut A and B side patterned paper strips in varying widths and lengths to create this trendy ribbon border. I curled the edges for added dimension.


 The title diecut (fussy cut from one of the patterned papers) is perfect for this little man! 


Be sure to stop by My Minds Eye and take a look at the rest of the enteries.. just beautiful!

Thanks for visiting today :)
Have a great night!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great layout about Brayden. Love the die cut and the border (banner) strips.

Pat N. said...

Great layout for such a cute little boy! Love the banner border you made.--Pat N.

mustangkayla said...

What a pretty layout! Love the strips at the bottom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...