Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring is in the Air :)

I know it's been a month since I've blogged, but I have been busy on life and Project Life :) I will share those layouts this weekend (I'm actually up to week 8 wahoo!)

For tonight, I have 2 fun, spring cards. First up, an Easter card (inspiration from Apron Strings photo)! I made a batch of these cuties following the sketch at Artful Delight:

MARCH CARD SKETCH ASC#30

I used papers from MME's The Sweetest Thing, along with this bunny diecut from my Create a Critter cartridge.


I finally used my new Paper Smooches "Streamers" banner stamps.. love them! I tried spelling out my sentiment with my "Alphadot" stamps, but it wouldn't fit. So, I printed this on my computer, sized just right. It worked perfect!


Speaking of Paper Smooches, I used their Sparks' card sketch on my next card; a birthday card for our niece who turns 10 this weekend :)


I mirrored the landscape sketch, as my puppy (from "Woofers and Tweeters" set) was facing the other way. He looks just like my Jax and I know our niece will love it :)


I stuck close the the sketch, using the same MME The Sweetest Thing papers; this time embossing my happy birthday from "Sentiment Sampler" and adding a fun crinkle ribbon bow.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy (early) FRIDAY! :)

Photobucket

PS - I'm also sharing these cards at Apron Strings

7 comments:

Lori said...

The the cards - so cute!! You're on week 8 of Project Life, LOL, I'm 8 weeks BEHIND on Project Life. Hope springs eternal that I'll catch up on the weekend.

Thanks for sharing and playing over at Apron Strings

Marybeth said...

Welcome back! Your cards are adorable. That little dog is one of my new favoriates! Love the eyes.

artfuldelight said...

Eeek, super cute cards!!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!!! :-)

June Houck said...

These are super sweet! I love the bunny card :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a gorgeous combo of papers, ribbon, and images! LOVE that little pup! I bet your niece loved it <3 FAB take on the sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun again this week:)

Ashley Horton said...

That little bunny is just too cute! Great use of the card sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Artful Delight!

Rose said...

both are super cute!!!! So glad you joined us on Artful Delight this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...