Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tropical Trio

I actually took a break from Project Life and made a "traditional" layout. When I am motivated to do so, I am trying to fill in my special albums.. you know wedding, honeymoon, and Hawaii. Yep, the first scrapbook I ever started 7 years ago is STILL not done. lol!

I used the sketch from Artful Delight~


and made this!


That pic is a blast from the past ;) My fellow first grade teachers and I on our way to dinner aboard the ship. Ah, I love reliving those memories! Particularly nice when it is still FREEZING on the East Coast even though the calendar now says SPRING! ha!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great layout! Love the bright papers that definitely remind me of spring. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...