Friday, June 7, 2013

Another Graduation :)

Had I known we would have so many graduations this summer, I would have prepared better! I've had to get pretty creative in using only these 3d mortar caps I picked up at Michaels.  This time, I used the sketch at Mojo Monday:


This bright, fun card is for the daughter of one of my husband's coworkers. Her party is tonight; hopefully the rain holds out.


I love the silver background and the bright colors on top :) I printed the congrats circle on my computer and added the little graduation hat. I used my PL letter/number stickers for the high school and year.


I'm also sharing this card at Pumpkin Spice's graduation themed challenge. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...