Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sequins!!

Okay, okay, I'm finally giving in to the latest trend - sequins :) I ordered a few different varieties and was also gifted some from an online friend. Such fun! I saw the neatest idea on Nikki's blog. Check out her card HERE. And here's my take on it:



I wanted to make a special card for my hubby who is going on a week long golf trip next week. I embossed the black card base with my Stampin Up chevron folder. I popped up my die cut heart above the rows of sequins. Aren't they sparkly?!







The "miss you" sentiment is from Paper Smooches. Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nikki Foraker said...

YAY! Sequins! :) This is super cute! I'm sure your hubster will love it! :) I'm glad to pass on my sequin obsession! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...