Sunday, June 9, 2013

Project Life: Week Eleven

Taking the first week of summer vacation to catch up on my Project Life album :)
Week Eleven: The week I was down most days with the stomach flu :(


While home, we had recessed lighting installed in our living room. How did we ever function without? I love spending more time gathered there. No more dull lamps!


My baby brother got his first speeding ticket.. right down the road from my school LOL. You can also see a bit of our first grade play. The solar system :)


That weekend was our nieces' joint family party. I got a picture with one of us with one of them and embellished the cards with their age and first initial. Here's Isabella - now in the double digits!


And Alexandra with my hubby. Can't believe she's 4 already.


I love how this card turned out. I fussy cut that polariod from a patterned paper by Imaginisce and journaled on it.


My hubby has a habit of writing something silly on a post it, crumpling it up and throwing it at me while I'm scrapbooking. Another card from Imaginisce :)


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a good Sunday.

Photobucket

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awesome!! And that bit about your hubby is the sweetest thing I have ever heard :):)

Kristie W. said...

Love these pages! The recessed lighting looks awesome, it's something I'd love to do in my scraproom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...