Sunday, October 27, 2013

Good Morning, Beautiful

My girl is SO smiley first in the morning. I had the perfect series of pics for this sketch at Stuck Sketches.


I'm in love with navy and pink :) I used a patterned paper from MME Cut and Paste collection for the background. The pics are more pink than red but they didn't turn out that way for some reason.


Isn't she beautiful? My friend Sandi gifted me these script clear stickers and you will be seeing more of them. Under the title, I have the lyrics to the song of the same title. You can give it a listen HERE.




The journaling tells how my hubby used to sing it to me and now I sing it to her.





Have a great week! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pp you have used and gorgeous pics..thanks for playing along at STUCK

Unknown said...

love the pic and the pp you have used...thanks for playing along at STUCK

Sarah said...

So sweet and girlie! Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month.

Unknown said...

Great layout, i love the pink and navy too. What a sweet story you documented. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

Ruth G said...

Fabulous LO! The pictures are priceless and I love the meaning in this page! Super sweet and wonderful! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...