Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hope Rock

When I saw this sketch at Creative Scrappers, I decided to use one of my daughter's newborn photography pics.


This is a special one of her with my "hope rock". A colleague at my school gifted it to me when we I started my infertility treatments. She had a similar journey and kept this close to her heart and eventually got pregnant. Although our journey led us to adoption, I never doubted my hope rock would lead us to the same "destination". This baby girl was so meant for us.


When we had her newborn portraits taken, we could bring a few special props and this was the top of my list. I kept the colors brown and creme to go with the photo and feel of the page. There is hidden journaling with more details on its' significance behind the photo (you can see a little peeking out above).


My friend April gifted me these scripture stamped sentiments a LONG time ago. It is so nice to use my stash on these pages and this fit PERFECTLY.


Stay tuned for one more layout!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

So very lovely! From the colors to the textures and the sweet picture! Thanks so much for sharing your story!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...