Saturday, September 5, 2009

143

143 = I love you. I decided to pick a honeymoon photo out for this week's 52 Weeks 52 Sketches layout. We traveled to Jamaica to stay at Sandals' Montego Bay. This is a pic of us walking on the beach at night. The restaurant that we ate at for dinner is lit up in the background. I can't believe how long I let my hair grow out for the wedding !! I was undecided whether to go with the sunset colors and papers [Ambrosia I had picked out] or go bright and contrast the picture. I ended up going bright and used the perfect blue cardstock to match my top. I used lime green thread for the circle (which is brighter in real life) and orange buttons. I love how it turned out.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Good luck with the contest. The layout is great.

Abby Beard said...

I love how bright this is.. great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...