Friday, September 25, 2009

A No Photo Layout ?

This may be a first for me. This is going to be the first layout in our honeymoon album. I never know how to start the first page, because I do mostly 2 pagers especially with 'theme' albums. I decided to make a pocket (drawn, cut with my cricut using SCAL, and stitched) and embellish it. I love how it turned out! And believe me, I thought the no photo layout challenge was going to be really hard. I included our itinerary, flight plans, and copies of our passports. I might add to it as I find more memorabilia. Maybe I should do one like this for the wedding scrapbook and include our save the date, rehearsal dinner invite, formal invitation, and church program?

Interested in something like this for your scrapbook? I love custom orders.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...