Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Meet and Greet

Here is the sketch for 52 Weeks 52 Sketches. I actually finished my layout before Sunday night! It came together quick after I decided on the pics. I used it for a wedding layout to tell this story..



Journaling reads: "After the ceremony, we put our own creative spin on things. The wedding party walked down the aisle and met in the lobby. When Reverend Kate announced us “Mr. & Mrs. Spokus”, we dismissed the seated guests by ushering each row out. Since our church was downtown, there was no room for a receiving line (and with 200 guests that would be impractical). This way, we were able to say hello and personally thank each person for coming. I loved it because some guests were not able to stay for the dinner or the whole reception and we wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity to see them."

I used a digital cutter file for the Martha Stewart loopy punch and made the frame on my Cricut using SCAL. I love the thickers title with the overlapping "&". Notice how I cheated on the "ee"s in "greet". LOL!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I would not have noticed the ee's if you hadn't pointed it out. Very creative.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...