Friday, September 4, 2009

Men in Black

Wahoo! TGIF and I'm ready to scrapbook after my first full week of school. I was determined to tackle this awesome 8x10 of Dave's groomsmen being goofy. I searched online for some clever wedding layout titles and thought "men in black" would be perfect for this shot. I used vinyl thickers for the title, ribbons, and a scalloped rub-on. Out of the box for me, but I like it.
The second page has a few more pics of the groomsmen in different poses. I laughed out loud when I saw the one of them holding Dave. I can't believe he was laying across their arms. The harder they laughed the heavier he got! I used my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the tag and a clear journaling stamp.

Thought I would post the 2 pages together so you can see what it will look like in the album. It was tough to make a manly layout! I am ready for a few lacy and girly pages now.

1 comment:

April said...

Suzanne, these look wonderful!! What a perfect title. ;)
- April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...