Friday, June 24, 2011

A Birthday Cupcake :)

I made this little cupcake card today using the Simply Charmed cartridge. I cut it at 5 1/2" to fit in a standard sized envelope and it is about 4" wide. 


Unfortunately it is really hot, humid, and overcast here in PA today so the photo isn't the best! I added yellow stickles to the candle flame and some diamond stickles to the icing. Love the sparkle! The sentiment is Scrappy Mom Stamps Everyday Greetings set.


I made this card with some sweet challenges in mind :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very 'sweet' birthday card! Love the candle and glitter! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute!! I love the glittery flame! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Kristie W. said...

Very cute, Suzanne!! I like all the glitter :) Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge! P.S. you need Sweet Treats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...