Friday, June 24, 2011

Celebrate!

I was not sure when I saw this week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration! 


But the Echo Park prize was irresistible, so I gave it a go... and I love how my layout turned out!! :)


I used my We R Memory Keeper's Funfetti collection and some older pictures I had leftover from THIS layout I blogged earlier this year.


I just love the WRMK cardstock stickers. I layered them here with some popdots.


I'm also linking this layout up to Sketches In Thyme's open sketch challenge!

Have a great weekend! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

MadeByKarla said...

this is really cute! love how you layered the stickers :)

Karin said...

Great sketch and the page is just beautiful, lovely pictures. Thanks for playing with us on Sketches in Thyme.
Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...