Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life's a Picnic! :)

At least that's the theme for this week's Cricut Cardz challenge ;) To create a card using a picnic or cookout theme. I looked through my cartridges and decided on Simply Charmed, because of the super cute hamburger and hot dog. But then I was stuck.

I browsed online and came across my new favorite site for .svg files: Lettering Delights. They have the neatest little cookout set called Backyard Fun. As soon as I saw the ketchup and mustard bottles, I knew what I wanted to make.


I just love how it turned out! The LD svg files are so cute and easy to layer! I made a 4 1/2" square easel card, printing my sentiment on the computer. The patterned paper is from my scrap bin and I believe it is Cosmo Cricket's "Get Happy" line.

This card DOES make me happy ;) It'll be for my hubby who has been SO supportive during our journey to parenthood  He likes mustard on everything. I like ketchup. So this card fits perfectly!

Go check out Cricut Cardz to see what the rest of the DT created and enter your own picnic/cookout themed cards. Can't wait to see them!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun card! I love the bright colors adn this style card. Great job~
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...