Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Lovin'...

Summer lovin' had me a blast... Summer lovin' happened so fast...

You know you know the song ;) I love Grease!

And I love this sketch from Sweet Peach Crop Shop this month!


I had to use it with pictures of me and  my summer love at the beach last weekend. I used Fancy Pants' "Lovebirds" collection.


I used my favorite Peachy Keen "everyday face assortment" with this sun from the Create a Critter cartridge.


The center photo and banner are both popped up for added dimension. The title was made using American Crafts' Thickers in the typo font, mustard color.


Hope you're having a great Saturday! :)

Photobucket

10 comments:

Abby Beard said...

Fabulous! I don't know which I love more, the photos or the layout. lol Awesome page, Suz! Definitely one of my many favorites of your layouts. :)

mustangkayla said...

What a fun fun layout!

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous page. I love the photos and the papers and all the embellishments are perfect. Awesome.

Mel said...

Love it, love it, love it! :)

Liz Chidester said...

Love the way you pulled out the yellow from your photos -very cheerful!

Aimee Kidd said...

Love what you did with the sketch!! The sun and fish are just adorable!!

thekolbes said...

Love it
Trish

angie gutshall said...

This is so cute! Love it! Thanks for playing over at Sweet Peach!

Brianna said...

Super cute! Love the banner! Great job with the Sweet Peach sketch!

artfuldelight said...

AWESOME LO!!! Love the details on the sun and the whole LO!! :-) TFS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...