Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Girls

I finally have some time to catch up on layouts today :) Love Sundays at home!

I started with the latest sketch at My Scraps and More:


I used a photo of the bridesmaids (me), maid of honor, and my best friend from college the bride to be from a get together last winter. I used the Bo Bunny "Winter Joy" collection.


I love the purple and green together. 


I'm also entering this layout at Wee Memories for including patterned paper. 


Thanks for stopping by, hopefully more layouts to come! ;)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Pretty Layout! I love the colors. :)

Sandi said...

Awesome layout Suzanne....purple and green are one of my favorite color combos also and this layout ROCKS!!

jessica said...

Love your LO Suzy! Beautiful job with the sketch and love the colors!
TFS :)

Kim said...

Love your page!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Great page & fab color combo! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Beckie said...

I saw your card over at Cher's Studio. It's great! I love how you used the tags to be the border. So creative. New follower ;)

Be Blessed, Beckie
I'd love for you to stop by my blog.

Laurel said...

I love this, such a fabulous layout!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...