Monday, September 5, 2011

Say Cheese !!

I was so excited to feature American Crafts this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane.. their "Campy Trails" collection is PERFECT for my Colorado pictures. And when you take 1500+ pics, you have to make multi-photo layouts count :)

So I took this week's sketch at Let's Scrap and doubled the photos across the center.


Here's my layout!

 (click to view larger)

I really love how it turned out! ;) I fussy cut the flags along the bottom and the trees along the top to create a border.  These buttons from the collection ARE stinkin' cute! lol!


I used my 1" circle punch on other patterned papers to make my embellishments across the stitched ribbon.


Supplies:

cardstock: Bazzill Multipack "Sunset" (orange)
patterned paper: American Crafts "Campy Trails" collection - Buffalo Lake (blue circles), Fox Park Forest (green trees), Sunset Point (flags), Appleton Cove (blue woodgrain)
embellishments: American Crafts "Campy Trails" Flair Fishing buttons
ribbon: American Crafts "Campy Trails" Smore ribbon card
alphas: American Crafts Thickers, Cappuccino foam
die cut machine: Cricut expression12x12 replacement mats, Camping Critters cartridge

Stop by A Walk Down Memory Lane and check out our featured manufacturer, American Crafts, on sale 25% all through September :)

Happy Labor Day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...