Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Squeezing in some scrapping.

Crafting on a school night?! Unheard of lol. I was so excited to put my work aside for the evening and play in my scraproom. I made a few projects for Artful Delight's birthday blog hop.
First, the sketch challenge:
I made a quick and simple layout using some Echo Park "Splash" paper and "Summertime" alphas. These are some funny candids my hubby took of us on an escalator at the aquarium :) 

Next, the tic-tac-toe challenge:


I used the "make a card", "use your scraps", and "light pink" combo. The scraps were leftover papers from my Basic Grey "Sweet Threads" 6x6 pad from this card.


Aren't these 4x4 note cards cute?

Saving my favorite for last, the color challenge: kraft, pink, and white.


I'm in love with this card! I broke out my classic butterfly Stampin Up! wood mounted set and embossed it on the pink patterned paper. Those are liquid pearls on either side of the sentiment (and also on the above notecards). A new addiction!!

Thanks for stopping by tonight.

Photobucket

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

beautiful card, I love them all, but the pink is really pretty

Sandi said...

Congratulations on getting all the challenges done....love them ALL but my favorite has to be the butterfly card!

Anonymous said...

Suzy I love your projects!
My fav is the butterfly as well.

Alanna said...

Oh my, I love those cards!! The butterfly one is just DIVINE but those 4x4" are pretty darn gorgeous as well :)

Keri said...

Suzy, just dropping in to say a big thank you for leaving a comment during the Sweet Peach hop...love the cute whale on this ocean-themed page, and your cards are lovely as well! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...