Sunday, March 25, 2012

Celebrate!

I've been "saving" my new "Celebrate" collection from Authentique.. it was about time I broke into it ;) I used the monthly sketch challenge at Authentique to get me started..


I used a photo of my bestie, Jess, and I from New Year's :) What a fun night that was! I loved working with these non-traditional colors!


I'm also sharing this layout at Scraptastic kit club for using a banner and staples (top left corner of my photo) and Burlap and Buttercup's "no kids allowed" challenge.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! It's time to clean up the scrap desk and tend to the house and school work ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute layout. I love how you did the journaling. :)

adele holcomb said...

I like the way you nested some journaling in the banner corner. The staples are a nice subtle accent on the photo too!

Anonymous said...

Love this page! And I agree with the others ... the first thing I noticed was the great banner and journaling. :)

Dawn said...

Love this layout - the colors are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...