Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quick Quotes: Chipboard Lasercut Dies! :)

Good morning! Today is my day to share a project on the Quick Quotes blog. I decided to make a project this week, showcasing our chipboard laser cut dies - featured all month long. I used the beautiful papers from the Dreamscape collection. :)

 

I used a "center step" card fold. You can see the side view here: 


I used our new Fun Blossoms laser cut chipboard for my main image. I colored them with the Lemonade and Mango Mai Tai powder puff chalk inks. The edges of the patterned paper were inked with Mocha Mama.


Quick Quotes Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Brown satin ribbon
Purple bling

Stop over at the Quick Quotes blog to see what the rest of the design team has been creating with our chipboard laser cut dies and more! Have a great day!

Photobucket 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty. I love the colors!

Sandi said...

Beautiful work Suzanne!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...