Sunday, March 11, 2012

Quick Quotes: Chipboard Lasercut Dies! :)

Oh dear! Here's my layout I made on Friday for Quick Quotes, scheduled to post then but realized I had saved it as a draft instead :) 

I used the new Tin Type collection, along with our featured chipboard laser die cuts!

As the layout says, I can't believe my baby brother is 20! Ah! That means I turn 30 next month, but I digress :)


I used the Cupcake "Bag o' Chips" laser diecuts to bring in the birthday theme. These are SO versatile because you can ink them, paint them, emboss them, cover them with paper.. the possibilities are endless! I used the Baja Blue and  Mango Mai Tai Powderpuff Chalk Inks to color them. The balloon is popped up on pop dots and the candle flame is glittered for added detail.


I inked the cupcake with the same Baja Blue ink, as well as the Mocha Moma Powderpuff Chalk Inks. The top piece is popped up for dimension.  I layered the cupcake laser die cut at the bottom on an orange circle from the Tin Type collection, also inked in Baja Blue Powderpuff Chalk Ink.


I added the "Best Traditions" vellum quote strip to the top left corner of my layout. I cut the bottom edge with a ribbon "V" and I inked the edges with the Baja Blue Powderpuff Chalk Ink (love how I can coordinate my whole layout with these chalk inks!!) It was a perfect sentiment for our birthday dinner tradition. Pictured are myself, brother and grandmother :)


"Birthday Dinner" Quick Quotes supplies:

Other supplies:
Fiskars "Threading Water" border punch
American Crafts Mustard "Typo" Thickers
Cosmo Cricket Brown "Tiny Type" Alphas
Ranger Yellow Stickles

Hope you had a great weekend!
So sorry that Monday is one hour closer.. lol!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...