Friday, July 20, 2012

Buzzworthy!

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a doozy of a week here; excited for a (hopefully haha) relaxing weekend at home. I loved the color inspiration this week at Paper Smooches!


I used the "Giddy Bugs" set to paper piece my yellow bee on the light blue "sky". I hand cut the clouds. I love the polaroid trend right now!!


I created the background by repeatedly stamping the hexagons with the "Geographic" stamps set. The tiny heart in the "Giddy Bugs" set was perfect for a few pops of red.


I added a tiny bit of diamond stickles to make his wings sparkle :) Cute, no? Now I just need some {{happy}} buzzworthy news to drop this card in the mail! lol!

Have a great weekend! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is so darn cute!!!

Monika Reeck said...

this is sooo cuuute love your color and the cute images and lovely DP..CUTE and LOVELY CARD

I am joining also Paper smooches Sparks challenge, my card is Nr. 24, would you mind to see it on my blog? Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Chris Dring said...

Eeek! Your card is too stinkin' cute! Love it!

Lori Barnett said...

This is OVER THE TOP CUTE!!!! Perfect design with all the colors of our challenge! Thanks for playing!

April said...

Suzanne how did I miss this??? I loooooove it!!! SO adorable girl...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...