Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quick Quotes: Summer Breeze!

Good morning! I'm so excited to introduce you to one of Quick Quotes' newest releases!! Say hello to "Summer Breeze"!!  I just love the purples and teals in this collection.  Definitely feels "cool" on these hot, hot, HOT days of summer :)


I couldn't wait to put these papers to work on a layout of our youngest niece, Alexandra. Her favorite color is purple :)

(click to view larger)

I distressed the edges of the patterned paper and hand sewed the border. The purple gingham ribbon was the perfect embellishment to this black and white photo, which I printed with a bit of negative space on the left hand side.


I wanted to keep the focus on the photo and beautiful paper - so I added an inspirational quote to the bottom. The word "smile" was cut using my Cricut and coordinating paper from the collection. The rest of the text was printed on my computer (I was going to stamp it with Very Berry Powder Puff chalk ink but was too scared! lol!!) and matted on the same purple paper the photo and layout were layered on.


I hope you enjoyed this peek at the brand new "Summer Breeze" line! Be sure to stop by Quick Quotes to see the latest reveals from the rest of the design team. There are some gorgeous papers! :)

Have a great week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...