Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ride the Saddle :)

Happy Sunday! I'm so sad that July just FLEW by!! I have a layout to share with the sketch that Julie Bonner created for Boys Rule:


Isn't it awesome? I used my new (to me) October Afternoon "Sasparilla" collection to make this layout:


Love my embarrassed expression? Let me explain haha. It was my 30th birthday... a birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my fam. Apparently they make you sit on a saddle while they sing to you and then you have to yell YE-HAW! OMG.... I swore I wouldn't do it, but glad I did. Only turn 30 once right? HA!


Loving this cowgirl diecut; I popped her up :) I used the bandana photo corners to symbolize the ribbon cut shapes in the sketch. Love how they turned out... triangles are trending aren't they?


Thanks for stopping by today! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Good for you! What a great picture!

Annette said...

This is a pretty layout!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Lydia said...

Great layout, I love that sticker too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...