Friday, August 17, 2012

30 in 30 Scrapbooking

Notice the neglect on my blog? Yep, it's back to school season here. CRUNCH TIME. I've been working hard in my classroom getting everything ready for my first graders. Hopefully, I'll have more time for scrapbooking after the dust settles. Top of the list is my bestie's baby book; I can't believe her little guy is turning one.

My friend Mel is hosting the perfect challenge to get me to the finish line on that project! It's 30 in 30 Scrapbooking challenge - create 30 layouts in 30 days. YEP, that's what I need! :)

30 in 30 Scrapbooking

You can check out all the details HERE. I participated in her June edition and it was really fun. Hope to see some familiar faces!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you, Suzy! I'm looking forward to it, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...