Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Love..

It felt so nice to make a layout this morning! I used the latest sketch at Boys Rule:




I followed the title prompt at ScrapFit.. it reads "I will always remember what summer love feels like because those feelings come back every year." Such a special time in my life to meet this guy 6 years ago!


These denim roses from Maya Road are the perfect embellishment for this collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend :) It's my last one before school starts!

Photobucket

3 comments:

April said...

Suzanne this is amazing!!

Laurie said...

I love your layout, very nice happy photo! the denim rose is great, thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!

Lynn said...

Beautiful layout! Such a great memory to remember.
Love your colors and the lettering you used.
Thanks for working out with us at ~ScrapFIT~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...