Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Warm Thoughts

I'm not a camping girl - I mean I was when I was younger. We did the whole pop a tent and experience the outdoors. Now? not so much! I'll take a heated log cabin with a comfy bed please. But.. I had to play along with the "S'mores" challenge at Fantabulous Cricut because, who doesn't love s'mores??


I used the adorable campfire from Create a Critter with the sentiment from my go-to Paper Smooches set. Isn't it perfect? The background idea came from the inspiration cards at Paper  Crafters Library. I used my Hero Arts "Woodgrain" stamp with strips of brown cardstock from my scraps. I love how the flames pop off the card.


I'm also linking this up at CardzTV for Mary's "Anything Goes" challenge!

Have a great Wednesday everyone! :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Charie said...

Very Cute Card!!!

Jeri said...

Adorable. I was really glad to see this cut because I was designing a camping page just last night on my Gypsy and could not tell how those pieces on that campfire were going to go together. Now I know. Thanks for playing at CARDZ TV.

Georgiana said...

Loving the various shades of brown for the background.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sarah said...

Cute! You and I share the share thoughts about "camping" :) Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV!

Sarah :)
Cardz TV DT
http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Super cute. I am following your blog now. Check out my challenge from my blog.
Http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

This is really ADORABLE! And I'm with ya on the cozy cabin! :o)

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...