Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Indie Chic!

I just loveeeee the patterns and colors in the My Minds Eye "Indie Chic" line. I put my 6x6 pad to work on this card sketch from The Sampler Kit:


I made a 'get well' card for my Mom who is having knee surgery next month. I wanted it to be special so I used my October Afternoon Mini Market letters to make my personal sentiment.. get it.. "kneed me" ;)


That gorgeous bling is from Want 2 Scrap bling and will be on sale next week at AWDML. I also used my "Royal Rose" My Favorite Things die to make that felt flower. I love my cricut, but it is so neat that I can cut felt with my Cuttlebug! (Which my Mom got me for my birthday 2 years ago ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! And if you are reading this post Mom, act surprised HAHA :) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

the colors in your card are wonderful. great take on the challenge. thanks for playing with us at the sampler.

Heather Landry said...

This is such a lovely card. I think the sentiment is great, and I love the soft yellow flower. Thank you so much for playing along with the challenges at The Sampler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...