Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lincoln Memorial



We had such great weather in DC, I was able to get some very nice pictures outside. Here we are at the Lincoln Memorial. I did a page of us at the bottom, the reflection pond and the actual Memorial. I used papers from the DCWV Eco stack again.



The second page, I used pictures from us at the top of the Memorial overlooking the National Monument. A very nice couple from Boston took the pictures of us, I especially love the one of us looking out.

I love the 2 quotes from Lincoln himself that I used as my journaling:

"It's not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years."

and

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time." Perfect for the anniversary theme.

Here is how they look together.


And here is another fun one from the Crime and Punishment Museum. My hubby and I trying out a police motorcycle.


Thanks for looking! Don't forget about my drawing for a set of lollipop flowers on this post. I will choose a winner tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Fabulous pages! I love living vicariously through your layouts. I hope to get to DC someday!

Tessa Buys said...

I love those papers! Great quotes, and even better layouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...