Monday, November 23, 2009

Lollipop RAK Winner

A week ago, I posted a layout of my bridal shower which featured 2 handmade lollipop flowers. I offered a set to someone who commented....

Comment-er number 4 was..

Blogger Sue said...

Layout Suzanne. Thanks for the tutorial on how you made the scallops. I have been playing with the trial version of Design Studio a bit this week. I am getting close to installing it and actually using it. You may have just convinced me. I have been obsessing over the scallops lately. I love the green accents on the layout. It brings everything together, as do the flowers. Trying them is on my to-do list too. The pages are wonderful. Your book is going to be awesome.


Thank you Sue for the sweet comments! Email me at suzyq28024[@]gmail.com with your preference in theme/colors and your snail mail address.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...