Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Messy Fun at TPV this week! :)

Good morning! Ready to get those fingers messy? We have a fun technique challenge for you today at The Paper Variety!!


Tim Holtz alcohol inks, GlimmerMist spray, masking, paint splattering... whatever it is that tickles your textured fancy.. include it on your project this week!! If you haven't "dabbled" in inking, painting, or misting, now's your chance to get your fingers messy! You won't want to pass up the opportunity to win this week's prize.

We are DELIGHTed to welcome back Leanne from Artful Delight !!


Leanne is offering her SUMMERY! May kit to one randomly drawn entry:


It's one of my goals this year to use my cricut and paper crafting in general in my classroom! I made this cute thank you card for one of my students who donated a book from book fair to our library. 


I love inking the raised embossing after I run 
cardstock through my Cuttlebug!


Stop by The Paper Variety and check out what the rest of the DT created and enter your inking, misting, or painting paper projects before Tuesday at noon to be eligible for the kit prize ! :)

Photobucket


PS: I'm also linking up to Lynda's "What do you love to do in spring?" challenge. I love reading any time of the year! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...