Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nifty Fifties :)

The challenge this week at Flaunt it Fridays is to create a project using the Nifty Fifties cartridge or something similar.  I don't have that one (although I really like it) so I used this retro telephone from From My Kitchen. I love this cut.


I embellished the white pieces with diamond stickles and added black pearls for the rotary dial. I really like how it turned out! Perfect for a friendship card; which I seem to always need and never have made ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

That telephone is so cute! It really looks exactly like the one on the Nifty Fifties cart! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

Paula Bee said...

I love this card! The black pearls for the dial are perfect! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!

Glenda said...

Love your card! Telephone is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays!
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...