Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Cruise Ship

I'm going back in time with this layout LOL! I start scrapbooking after my trip to Hawaii in the summer of 2006. That album is STILL not done! I like to go back and work on it now and then though, as I feel inspired. I stick with simpler pages to make it consistent with what I already have completed.


My sister-in-law surprised me with the Pack Your Bag cricut cartrdige for my birthday and I have been wanting to make a layout with it! I scraplifted this from Robyn, aka My Pink Stamper, who created a layout similar to this on the cricut cruise. It was perfect for what I needed!

(click to view larger)

I popped up several of the layers on the different cuts for dimension and I love the result!


I'm entering this into her National Scrapbook Day challenge #8 to use a summer theme. It has been a SUPER busy couple of weeks, I hope to get back to crafting regularly again soon :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

April said...

This is great Suzanne!!
- April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...