Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1st? Really?

I can't believe May is over already. The first of the month means a new challenge at The Paper Variety.. and it's one that will push some of us out of our comfort zone.. lol!


Thats right... create any project that includes paper - but it can't be a layout or card. This challenge's prize is a Crate Paper "Pretty Party".


For this challenge, I embellished a frame for my Mom.



That beautiful "ruffled blossom" is from the Precocious Paper etsy shop. I just love all that bling!! I cut the "mother" title from cardstock using my SCAL program and my cricut.


Thanks for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge. Stop by The Paper Variety to see the rest of the design team inspiration throughout the month and link up your own projects! :)

TGIF! Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...