Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick Quotes: Purse Card!

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a Quick Quotes project! A purse card I created with the One Fine Day paper line :)


I used the double sided patterned paper to cut my pattern. I added a thin pen line to the edge and a border across the bottom. The flower brad was the finishing touch! 

As you can, the inside of the purse card has this stitched zig zag, that would be difficult to write a message on. So, I cut a mat from the less "busy" yellow paper from the same collection. I inked the edges with our Maraschino Cherry Powder Puff Chalk Ink to make it pop :)



Here, you can see the finished inside. I added an ice cream gift card and "happy birthday" sentiment.


Quick Quotes Supplies:


Other Supplies:
Ribbon
Flower brad
Sentiment stamp

Be sure to stop by the Quick Quotes blog to see what the rest of the design team is creating! Have a great day  :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

April said...

This is seriously cute Suzanne. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...