Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You're My Favorite :)

Hi everyone! I can't believe I had time this week to make a layout ;) Just 1 and a half days of school left!! Wahoo! I don't know who is more excited me or the kids ;) Anyway.. on to the layout! I used a sketch from Boys Rule for this page. I know it's not a boy page, but I just couldn't help but use my new-to-me Echo Park "Country Drive" collection.


I used "stamp school" felt from AWDML with my new MFT "royal rolled rose" flower die to make my flower clusters. I will definitely be making more of these pretties!


I just love these colors together! So happy.


I'm also sharing this layout at My Creative Time's "Happiness" challenge. I don't have an Imagine, but I did use patterned paper ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Suzy,Your layout is BEAUTIFUL!I LOVE the colors and all the great details,your pic are sooo sweet too!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Monday Madness Imagine That Challenge!:)

My Creative Time said...

VERY PRETTY Layout my friend! This is just AWESOME! Thank you for playing along~!
Hugs,
Emma;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...