Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2 New Layouts


I worked on 2 layouts this week for the challenges at Scrappin-N-Chattin. The first one was to use at least 6 squares of the same size. I decided to do 6 squares at 1.25" each for my title. This is a 2 page layout of Dave and I crabbing in North Carolina this summer. I can't wait to scrap more of this trip. It will probably fill a whole album. They say "Christmas in July" I say scrapbook July at Christmas LOL.


I used my SCAL/cricut to make this little crab. I love to add google eyes :)


Here is how they look together. I love the picture of Dave in his backwards hat, feet over the dock.


Another challenge was to use flourishes. Can't go wrong with a wedding layout for this one :) I decided to do a 2 page layout of our first dance. I used a Bazzill stitching template for the flourishes.

The middle photo is on pop dots for added dimension. Click on the photo see it larger.


This was our first dance song. The white lettering are Thickers and the maroon lettering was down with my SCAL/cricut.


And how they look together.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...