Monday, December 28, 2009

December Daily



I left off on Day 11 on this post. Here are the following 10 pages that I finished today :) I am really enjoying working on this album!

Day 12 - I used the sketch from Stuck! sketches. This is a picture of the white board in our office with all the football stats. I was in the final 4 pool at work but unfortunately went out on the Broncos vs Raiders upset!! :(

Day 13 - My sicky first graders caught up to me on the 13th. I spent the day in bed with a box of tissues, saltines, 7up, chicken noodle soup and my advil cold and sinus. My hubby took good care of me and luckily the bug only lasted 24 hours.


Day 15 - My secret Santa gift from my Scrappin-N-Chattin group came in the mail. My friend Sandi spoiled me with embossing powders and a heat gun. I can't wait to work on more cards!


Day 15 - Spent the evening scrappin while my puppy was nappin. We bought him a dog bed for Christmas (he is being weened off his crate) and as you can tell he hated it LOL. Even though he lays on it a lot, he will not give up his blankets. He drags them all over the house! I used a file folder from a pet swap - hidden journaling behind. Love the stamp they used on the front.

Day 16 - the Christmas card photo shoot. One of the many hilarious shots of Jax in his reindeer suit. He humored us for a whole half hour :) He's such a good sport!

Day 17 - Yes, a print out of an email my hubby sent from work. It says I have good news for you and we are going to dinner to celebrate. He said he is allowed to work from home the week between Christmas and New Years. Hooray!


Day 18 - Wrapping gifts in the living room :) I love how it shows Jax on his new bed in front of the fire, our tree, wrapping supplies and gifts all over the floor, Frosty on tv and the "winter storm advisory" scrolling across.


Day 19 - Let it snow! We got a total of 2 feet dumped on us. It came Saturday into Sunday.


Day 20 - Playing in the snow with Jax (it was too deep for him). I love how the journaling is on the photo.


Day 21 - Digging out of the blizzard and going to McDonalds for dinner. This was last Monday. We did get a 2 hour delay!

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my album!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Suzy, this album is awesome! I'm totally loving it, every page. I especially liked "take 71" on the one with Jax. Very clever. I liked the journaling on the white space of the snow photo, too. Innovative!

It's great to see your creativity shining on this project. You are a great scrapbooker, and I'm so glad you did the DD. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...