Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow !

I am one of those lucky scrappers on the East Coast that got about 2 feet of snow dumped on them yesterday :) I spent all day Saturday turning my scrap room upside down, reorganizing all my drawers and cubes, purging stuff I won't use, and categorizing things better. It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you have space to work and know where everything is (and what you have!) LOL.

First, I finished the 2nd page for my layout that was featured on Pam's blog. This is the breakfast that my friends at school did for me before my wedding. It is nice to work with a great bunch of people that care so much about each other :) I used more of my Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn Bliss collection.



Next, I used the sketch from 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks. I love it and will probably use it again soon.

I am beginning to scrapbook Christmas 2008. It is fun to scrap the holiday we are in right now, while I'm in the Christmas spirit :) This is a tradition we started our first year together. Opening one stocking stuffer a day leading up to the 12 days before Christmas. "On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...." LOL, we are cheesy I know.

Then, I used the sketch from The ScrapRoom blog. I love this one too! I love one photo sketches because more and more I am doing 2 pages with 1 focal photo and then a bunch of candids.

I used a wedding photo, my hubby and I right before we left the church. There was SO much going on during this time, I decided to make the background busy with the vellum swirls, but keep the photo black and white. The flower is from Precocious Paper. Love them!

Thanks for looking! More layouts on the way as we watch football, work around the house, and attempt to dig ourselves out of the blizzard :)

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

What a beautiful wedding lo! And the picture too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...