Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Daily - Days 6 and 7

The following 4 pages are all pull-outs. They are stored in the flaps between the pages of my bag book.

They can be pulled out by the numbered tabs.


The 7th was my Mom's birthday. We all dressed in our respective jerseys for football a few Sundays ago and I blew up this picture and had it framed for her. Go Cowboys !! I can't believe I grew up in the same house with an Eagles fan AND a Redskins fan ;)


We went to Balitmore to visit our nieces on Sunday. One of the great pics from that day. Just love how this one turned out using Julie's sketch from 52 weeks. The previous layout used the sketch too.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love the way you did the colors on the "Rivalry" page, and the photo of Dave and Isabella is precious. You're just making me want to dig in and get my own pages done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...