Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thank You Cards

I made a few thank you cards for my friend Randi this weekend. I am so happy with the way they turned out and hope she loves them as much as I do.

Here are 3 Christmas themed ones I made, using teabag flowers I received in a swap from my friend Carol. Aren't they so pretty?


Randi just had a baby girl (who she named Meredith - love it!) and I made these 3 thank you cards very girly. I love the brown inking. Can you tell I love my new embossing stuff?! ;)


These cuties are my favorite though. I cut and paper pieced the penguin using my Cricut/SCAL. If you would like the file, e-mail me at suzyq28024[@]gmail.com. I love the embossed snowflake. He's also on the inside.

The penguin cards are available in my Etsy store (I made a bunch hehe).

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

What great cards you've created. I love the penguins. A lot of work went into these. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Liza said...

Fabulous sets of cards. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Line said...

Your cards are all fabulous! You've really put a lot into making these! Love the penguins, they are so cute!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Paula said...

Love those penguins and the snowflakes...so adorable! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful cards! You've certainly been having fun! Love the penguin, he is just too cute! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSC! Happy New Year!
Dee

Aud Kirsten said...

Great cards! Love the penguins and snowflakes:) Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Anonymous said...

Great cards ;0)
Thank for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...