Monday, September 6, 2010

Baptism Layout

I fell in love with this sketch on the Creative Genealogy blog and knew I wanted to use it on a special layout. Last spring our niece was baptisms and my husband named her godfather.

I used papers Bo Bunny patterned papers and a Precocious Paper flower to accent the pictures. I love the photo corners!

I wanted to include a few more pictures - so I carried them over to another page, with 2 more photo corners and a bit of the same patterned paper.

I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend! :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Great layout Suzanne.

Calypso said...

Oh wow....these are very beautiful pictures and I love the paper too. You did a great job with this weeks sketch....thank you so much for joining us.

Hope to see you next week again at CGS.

Calypso

Kristina H said...

Really nice layout Suzy, love that flower!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Oh Suzy, I just love your interpretation of that great sketch! You really rocked it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...