Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Updates

I love living on the east coast, where the seasons change. Fall is one of my favorites - cool breezes, crisp leaves, apple harvests, pumpkins, and - my wedding anniversary. I had to give my blog a fall look.

Fall is also the launch of my new challenge blog The Paper Variety! I started it with my friend Abby and our first challenge is set for Wednesday. It's sponsored by one of my favorite kit clubs - The Paper Poppy! Until then, we are introducing the fabulous design team :)

Become a follower and tell your friends - leave a comment on this post and you could win Echo Park's new line Life is Good. I'll be drawing the winner on Tuesday.

Hope you had a great Sunday - I sure did miss football :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

April said...

The new look is awesome Suzanne! I'm SO ready for some changing leaves. ;)
- April

Monica Ward said...

Exciting news. I'll be sure to check back Wednesday!!

Theresa said...

Love the fall look Suzy!

I am super excited that TPV will kick off Wednesday...can't wait to see what you and Abby have in store for us.

Kristina H said...

The blog looks great, congratulations and good luck over at The Paper Variety. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...