Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Saturday!

It's a gorgeous almost-fall day here on the east coast! A fun day for me - going to order/fit my bridesmaids dress! Also, a friend is coming over to make invitation for a "welcome home" party she is throwing - I hope to create a few new layouts too! I have so many planned out, so many new lines to play with - and might just have the time tonight to put some together ;)

PaperCraft Star is celebrating early today too - we are giving away a 25 dollar gift card in anticipation of reaching 500 followers! Stop over today to find out how you can be in the drawing.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Yara said...

Hi! Thank you for letting me up! I am following and posted a comment, already!! Have a nice weekend! Yara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...