Friday, September 10, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #12

It's photo inspiration week at Paper Craft Star! Draw from the colors, theme, or overall design and post your project by noon tomorrow to be included in the voting.



I chose to stick with the beverage theme and create a lemonade card. I used a Studio G stamp set I purchased this summer, but hadn't used. Love when that happens! I created a pocket using Basic Grey's Lime Rickey patterned paper and coordinating solids.


Thanks for looking! Be sure to stop by PaperCraft Star to see everyone's interpretation of this cool photo. Hope to see yours too!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so adorable! I love the colors, too!

Tracy said...

Neat little gift card Suzy. Great job!

Regan said...

What a cute little card and I just love crystal lite!

Kristina said...

Super cute Suzy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...