Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #43!

Mary has another great card challenge posted for you to create with your cricut! This week we are making gender-neutral baby cards. Only green, yellow, orange, and white allowed!

Here's my take -


I used Basic Grey's Origins 6x6 pad - love the greens and yellows! I cut the bee from Create A Critter at 2 1/2". I added google eyes and diamond stickles to give him/her more personality! The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.

Stop by Cricut Cardz to see what the rest of the design team created and link up your card! :) Check back later this morning for another post using this great paper collection!

Photobucket

12 comments:

mum of two said...

Hey fellow Team 2 member! Very cute card. I love that little bee from CAC. TFS :)

michelle

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, how sweet! I would never have thought to use this darling bee for a baby card. Well done!! Love your CCC challenge card.
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable Card! I loved your take on this weeks Challenge! Too Cute!
Theresa (DT #2)

beejay said...

Love your little baby bee, I have these stamps from Papertrey Ink, love them! Great job DT team mate!

Kristin said...

Such an adorable card!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I love your take on the challenge. Love the little bee and the sentiment.

Vee (CCC DT2)

created by connie said...

I love everything about your card - from the bee to the paper to the design. Great job!

Connie :)

Candice F said...

Great card, DT2 mate!

Evelyn said...

Very sweet, card great job.

Monica Ward said...

Cute card, Suzy...love the little bee!

Melissa said...

Hey Girl

Love this card and the papers you chose were just perfect. You ROCKED this challenge...Great Job

Hugs
Melissa
apaperjourney.blogspot.com

Denise G said...

That is one of the cutest cards. It is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...