Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #41!

My first design team project for Cricut Cardz really stumped me - create a fall card using non-traditional colors (no brown, orange, yellow). That left me with greens and reds and that left me thinking of nothing but Christmas lol. So I went to my small (insert big laugh here) patterned paper pile - and discovered these luscious papers from Basic Grey's Indian Summer.

I cut the leaf from the "A Child's Year" cartridge at 3 1/2" inches and inked the edges in black. Thanks for stopping by today! Check out what everyone else came up with for this challenge at Cricut Cardz - the ideas are great :) Hope to see your card added, too!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Love that paper collection, great choice!

Anita said...

Nice card!! Anita :)

Monica Ward said...

This card is so pretty, Suzy. Great job on the challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...